Monday 20 October 2014

Looking For Hotel in Pune Near Cognizant?

Business hotels in Pune are many but the one which caters to all my requirements is Lemon Tree Hotels. Located in Hinjewadi, this hotel will welcome you with cheery greetings and a whiff of their signature lemon fragrance. That is what I always love about this hotel. Extensive use of lemon in the ambiance and the accommodation makes me feel fresh all the time.

Whether I have a client meeting or a project, I choose to host it in the hotel. State of the art facilities and its efficient service makes up for a fluid experience. The face that will surprise you all is that all these facilities come with an unbeatable value. My favorite is the Tangerine 1 which I prefer for big meetings. Wi-FI? No  
problem at all! The meeting room has a high speed wireless internet and a magnificently acoustic surround sound system. Of course this feature lets me play a lot of impressive videos that give me the edge over my competitors.

Business hotels in Pune
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
The superior room has every possible amenity which would give you a home away from home experience. Every morning, I don’t have to go through the hassle of going downstairs for a hot cuppa. Just press one button on the coffee maker and there you have your delightful morning energizer.

Whenever I need to leave my room, I keep all my valuables in the electronic safe in the cupboard. So convenient I tell you!

So if you are looking for hotels in pune near cognizant then this is the place to be for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment