Wednesday 21 December 2016

Enjoy your stay in the Business Hotels in Pune



Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
Pune used to be one of my favorite cities, but ever since they filled it chock a block with colleges and vocational institutes, I have been wary of visiting it on my own accord. However, this time, when my office set up a meeting that was to take place in Pune, I could not say no. How do you even say no to the boss? Anyway, since they were paying for and booking the accommodation, I realized that I would be spared the tedious task of looking for rooms in Pune.  After my flight landed in the city, I waited for my ride to the hotel they had booked for me, Lemon Tree. It was a short and pleasant drive to the hotel, and the driver gave me a couple of local tidbits of information about what the star attractions of the city are, and what local dishes are a must try and so on. When I reached the hotel, I was impressed by the aesthetics of the hotel. It is said to be one of the best Business Hotels in Pune and I could very well see why. Their seamless service made my stay in this crowded city a very relaxing one, even with all the back to back meetings. I would love to go back there, even if it is for their home style food, and maybe next time I would take my parents along as well, who love to stay in new places and explore to their heart’s content.

1 comment:

  1. Great Tip. Thanks for sharing. We are actually starting a crazy big project here in a few weeks and will take all the advice we can get. Let us know at Thanks again.
    budget hotels in wakad

    ReplyDelete