Friday 7 April 2017

Hotels in Pune India Extend a Warm Accommodation Experience

I happened to stay at this hotel for almost a month during my business trip and booked a comfortable room. From the review websites I checked before booking a room here, I learnt that I would be staying at one of the highly reputed Hotels in Pune India. And boy, it was so true! When I reached there, I found everything was so well organized, better than how I imagined. The room I was allotted was so spick and span. Room services were very quick and the staff was always smiling. While reserving my stay here, I was lucky to grab a great deal from a host of Hinjewadi Pune Hotel packages. So, I enjoyed a luxury stay here at budget.

 Hotels in Pune India
Lemon Tree Hotel,Pune
Breakfast served was healthy and tasty. I especially enjoyed fine dining here. Citrus cafĂ© served delicious dishes from India and across the world. I also used to visit Slounge to refresh myself with drinks and playing pool and aiming at dart board. Apart from all these factors, this is a wonderful property among Hotels in Pune India as it is giving jobs to disabled people and thus, empowering and helping them to earn their livelihood in dignified way. I don’t think many hospitality chains take such a thoughtful step. Deeply touched! Great job Lemon Tree! Staff of the hotel is exceptionally good, always smiling and eager to execute your orders. To top it all, Hinjewadi Pune Hotel Packages made my stay pocket-friendly. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hotel Aman Residency provide a good accommodation where you will visit again again also we have a pure vegetarian meal which make Delicious by sheaf. Our hotel in 36 luxury rooms and a beautiful garden where the visitors exit from the stress.
    Best Hotel in Amritsar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad to read this nice article. I am happy that you made this concept very clear in front of people and to be very frank this is useful information too. Keep it up.

    budget hotels in pune

    ReplyDelete