Monday 6 April 2015

Near Symbiosis, a World-Class Hotel in Pune

Finding a good hotel in a metropolitan city is not that hard but then finding a really good hotel within your budget and value for money is quite hard. I am an avid business traveler and have travelled quite often around the country (sometimes abroad) I am an ardent traveller, So I have stayed in my share of good and bad hotels. But, Lemon Tree has never disappointed me. Be it in Jaipur, Kerala, Chennai or Pune, Lemon Tree has always been the best in hospitality and service standards. A top-class hotel in Pune, Lemon Tree is located very strategically in the business area of the city. Also, it is one of the hotels in Pune near Symbiosis, which is great for me because I have a niece studying in the college, so whenever I visited the city I stayed in Lemon Tree which served all my purposes.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
The rooms of the hotel are super comfortable and are sound proof so you get a perfect night’s sound sleep. The hotel is also a very good venue for hosting a business meet, a conference or a seminar. I have been a part of a conference that took place in Lemon Tree Jaipur and the event was very successful. The event room was well-equipped with state of the art technology and the staff was quite efficient and always on their toes.

For a wholesome stay experience, I would always recommended Lemon Tree, and not just in Pune but across the country, as its hospitality and reliability will take you by surprise. Happy Stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment