Thursday 2 July 2015

Lemon Tree: One of the Best Hotels in Pune City to Stay In

This February, when I went to the IT hub, Pune, I just wanted to check out Lemon Tree. It was because my job requires me to travel extensively, and I have been reading some positive reviews lately that the hotel is business friendly and also doesn’t cost you a bomb. I was like “is it really one of the better hotels in Pune city?” So with a mission in mind, I headed straight to the hotel from the airport as soon as I landed here.

Rooms in Pune
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
Upon arrival, I went to the reception and enquired about my type of rooms, or what they say in their language business rooms. The lady at the reception doled out a slew of business rooms and suites and asked me to have my pick, which I gladly did. I went for the deluxe room which came with free WI-Fi, DVD Player, bathtub, tea/coffee maker and an electronic safe, no slouch for what I was paying; I can tell from experience that the same set of services would cost much more in many luxury hotels. I went further with my inspection of the room, and easily felt I was living in one of the best rooms in Pune. Lively ambience, aesthetically designed walls and floors, and beautiful furniture, you get it all.

Some of other features that you can look forward to include –fitness center, swimming pool, and business center –which I gathered from a few guests, who were availing it, was pretty modern and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment