Monday 28 December 2015

Walking Down Memory Lane with a Stay at Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune

There was a time I used to call Pune home, but then my dad got a transfer and we came on over to Delhi, where I have been staying for nearly 20 years now. Don’t get me wrong, I do love Delhi, but sometimes the pollution and the noise just gets to me. I remember, Pune used to be quite different, a little quieter. So this time, when time for deciding upon a short vacation came up with my family, we decided to go visit Pune for having a long look at our old home. Since this was going to be new, after the entire city would have changed a lot over the past 20 years, we decided to put up in a hotel with a centralized location. Thus, we decided upon Lemon Tree Hotel Hinjawadi, Pune.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
We checked it out online, and everything looked great; a sort of freshness emanated, even from their website. And their offers page was full of superb Pune Hotel Deals, which were surely going to add value to our 3 nights stay. The offer included complimentary airport transfer for one way, which suited us just fine, as well would need assistance only getting to the hotel. After than we could find our own way about town! We would also get buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi, which of course, made us all happy; who can survive without a speedy internet connection these days? We are sure looking forward to this trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment