Thursday 10 December 2015

Wonderful Rooms in Pune Awaits Discerning Travellers across the World

Over the period of time, Pune has grown in reputation to be one of the top notch destinations for travellers across the globe. Be it for business or leisure or studies, Pune has always attracted the curious minded traveller in the Western India. Popularly referred to as the city of Peshawas, Pune has been a leading destination for all sorts of travellers. The cool and pleasant climate of the city at this time of the year along with the coastal charm that the city offers is amazing. The city is also close to numerous getaway destinations. On my recent trip to the city, I was delighted to learn that a wonderful Pune Hotel at the heart of the city was booked for me. As a hospitality brand, they have a chain of hotels across India and having stayed at other hotels previously, I was amazed really looking forward to this one too. When I stepped into the hotel lobby, the staff and the gate keeper and front desk were warm in their efforts to welcome me.

Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
I was very exhausted and hungry. The check in was smooth and I was delighted to relax for a while in the cool spacious rooms allocated to me. After that, I ordered a nice meal and savoured the tantalizing flavours of the season at our hotel. The rooms in Pune offer an idyllic ambience that will suit the peaceful mind of the traveller. I would certainly love to come back to this hotel for a longer stay and spend more time with the nice friendly people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment